There is a great saying…If you want to fly like an eagle, don’t hang around with turkeys. What this really means is that you become who you associate with on a regular basis.
Who is your peer group? Who do you hang out with? My recommendation is to bring people of character into your life that are better than you, more happy, fulfilled, and that have achieved goals that you want to achieve.
Today, I would like to give you this gift. The gift of a virtual peer group of high achievers that will take your results to the next level.
Welcome to The New P&L – Principles & Leadership in Business podcast with your host, my good friend, Paul Spiers.
Paul set out to build a world-class podcast series and interviewed me as his very first guest in October 2019.
Within 12 months, he was in the top 10% of all podcasts in the world. Quite an achievement for a Kiwi lad from Paraparaumu. (Para what?!)
With 1.8 million podcasts available to listen to, I want to connect you with one of the best you will find out there today so that you can learn from the best.
Paul has interviewed some of the world’s best industry leaders, authors, and entrepreneurs such as Guy Kawasaki, John Lee Dumas, Mark Victor Hansen, and Peggy McColl bringing them directly into your home or office every week.
There are four different ways that you can develop yourself and engage with these experts:
- The New P&L Podcast – interviews with industry leaders & entrepreneurs.
- The New P&L To the Point – 10 min breakdown of weekly conversations.
- The New P&L Deep Discussions Roundtable – a monthly panel of experts diving deeper into a topic to support businesses to thrive.
- The New P&L Book Club – sponsored by Carroll Consultancy Group, (that’s us!) a monthly interview with outstanding authors profiling their books for your support.
CANI stands for Constant And Never Ending Improvement, and I can highly recommend The New P&L podcast as one of your vehicles to achieve this.
My mission is to support you to thrive in this economic winter so signup to The New P&L today on your favorite station below.
- iTunes: https://apple.co/3sw2IPB
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3pY4neN
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/2CMgN3u
- Amazon Music: https://amzn.to/37MnDFT
- iHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2KQskGu
- Subscribe: www.principlesandleadership.com
Bonus: If you signup to The New P&L newsletter at the very bottom of the website here, Paul will give you a free copy of his first book The First 50: Learning from Leaders – top business tips from Paul’s first 50 interviews which will be published in May this year.