Repower your health—start with solid sleep!
There’s never a wrong time for a reboot on your health habits. No matter where you’re starting from, it’s important to recognize your achievement in taking an initial step altogether toward achieving a healthier lifestyle.
If you’re looking to revitalize strategies for keeping your wellness in check—through summer and beyond—let’s reevaluate your plan of attack. Check out these 7 tips to stay strong, healthy, and well-rested throughout your journey.
- The power of a positive mood. It all starts with a positive attitude. Time to have your brain rewired with a beneficial belief system! Set your goals carefully, and stick to them by taking one step at a time. Stay upbeat, but remember to never be too harsh on yourself. We all have our moments of self-doubt. You WILL power through this. Read more on the importance of a proper mindset.
- Love a good snooze. Sleep plays an essential role in physical health, brain function, and emotional wellbeing. How you feel when you’re awake is partly due to your quality of sleep. While sleep may seem like a long stream of unconsciousness, your body is actually replenishing nutrients and processing information that your brain was too busy to analyze during the day. Suffice to say—get a good night’s rest!!
- Pay attention to patterns. What’s your daily routine like? Make sure you’re setting yourself up for success by keeping to a realistic schedule. Give yourself daily goals that you know are achievable and look out for your patterns of self-talk. Are you treating yourself with kindness?
- Keep track. Continuing on patterns, if you keep on track by staying on a Healthy Plan each day, you are less likely to splurge for the rest of the week. Be aware of your nutritional choices throughout the day, and you will quickly start reaping the incredible benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
- Get outside. There’s something special about stepping outside and into the world for a bout of exercise. Refresh your daily routine and take your workout from the treadmill to a nature trail or walk around the neighborhood.
- Talk it out. Communication is key in ALL facets of life. Share your experiences with family and friends. Don’t do it alone! Having a solid support system, like our Carroll Consultancy Community, is a great way to stay on track. Check out more on communication in our conversation with Lee Baxter, the Kaizer Chiefs’ goalkeeper coach.
- Rely on your Coach. Ask me about other ways to stay fit and healthy throughout your evolutionary journey! I am committed to helping you every step of the way and would love for you to reach out.