We are searching for mindful decision-makers. Are you one?
Every day we are faced with choices. We experience three types of choices on a daily basis: primary, secondary, and fundamental.
- Primary choices decide the one thing we want most.
- Secondary choices define the daily actions that support our primary choices.
- Fundamental choices define our state of being, or our choice to find lifelong transformation.
The best part is that YOU are empowered and fully responsible for your actions. You don’t have to let circumstances drive your decisions because YOU are the one in control. It’s time to grab the reigns.
The easiest way to stay vigilant in making healthy, positive choices is to practice the following method—Stop. Challenge. Choose.
- STOP. Take a slow, deep breath (or several) to help control your emotions. Recognize that you are triggering an unhealthy habit. Pausing and taking a moment for yourself helps to regain control.
- CHALLENGE. Think about why you are responding to a situation the way you are. Remind yourself of your goals and the choices that can help you reach these goals.
- CHOOSE. Make the choice that ignites the fire within you and also actually helps you maintain that passion and performance long-term.
Practice makes perfect…
It takes time and a good deal of willpower to form new habits, especially healthy ones. This is why repetition and consistency are so important. It turns practice into ritual. That ritual can and WILL transform your life and leadership skills. You will train your brain to make positive, healthy decisions with an automated response, never second-guessing yourself.
Sounds pretty incredible, doesn’t it?
We’re always here to answer your questions and would love to provide you with our expertise. We want to see you thrive and make decisions—professionally and personally—that boost your confidence, passion, and performance. Help us help you!