Here are my 12 plus 1 tips for you in 2018:
- Prioritise your health. Without health and fitness, you have nothing.
- Listen deeply. Proactively listen and seek to understand others.
- Know thyself. Discover your limitations within and devise a plan to smash through them.
- Build bridges. Get clear on where you are and where you want to be. Then bridge it.
- Connect & Collaborate. Build deep trusting relationships that mutually benefit.
- Be Still. Doctor silence is the chief physician, plan silent time into your days.
- Contribute. Put yourself aside and act on making a difference to others unconditionally.
- Be Curious. Difference is good as there is always something new to learn if you are open.
- Laugh. Serious is stupid. Leave your ego at the door and be light-hearted.
- Seek Adventure. Step into the unknown and do something you have never done before.
- Ask for feedback. There is always room for improvement, those closest to you are your greatest teachers.
- Read daily. Knowledge is power. Leaders are readers and are an empty cup.
Service not Sales. Focus on serving others and helping them to achieve their goals with or without your services.
“New Year is not about changing the dates but direction; it’s not about changing the calendar but commitment; it’s not about changing the actions but attitude. May each and every day of yours is renewed with lots of happiness and love.”